homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:38:02 EST

My wife did not find the trip to the hospital odd at all, When her water
broke with our first child,
I drove from 25 miles south of Atlanta, through Atlanta and about 20 miles
north to get to a
hospital she was comfortable with. We drove past at least 40 hospitals to
get there, was it
logical?? nope. Was it risky ? Maybe, but as an RN she did not think it was
much of a risk. I
imagine Palin had been working closely with a doctor knowing this would be a
special needs child
and wanted that doctor to deliver. The plane trip was a bit more extreme of
course, but we don't
know all the details either. I could also see her requesting the hospital
not release that info. I know we
had to sign a release each time at our hospital for them to list our
children.

Drew

In a message dated 11/5/2008 2:18:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,