homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 07:52:33 -0800

Oh, Lordy, Bob, that's an easy answer. You are generally seeing the worst of the female population. Nothing they love more than being able to "dis" another female. Nasty, yowling, claws drawn bunch of embarassment. What you are seeing is what every female has seen from *almost* every female boss they've ever had to deal. By god, NO ONE is going to get up that ladder before them and if they do they are going to find a way to drag her down and stomp her in the dirt. AND, heaven help the female that has gotten ahead of or gotten one over on a male that a gaggle of nasty squawking geese have set on a pedastal! The claws come out and they go for the throat and facts and reality be damned!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>