homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:47:21 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry about your migraines. That is one debilitation that I am really
glad to have missed. And, you are right; Bev was very gracious.

I use to date a girl from an area around chicago called Arlington Park. They
have "park" in a lot of illinois names. I know nothing about Chicago or
Illinois, personally. I knew the girl (back then, now would be a middle aged
woman) when lving in another state .....bobford