homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Who's Da Best, now derision of politicians
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:19:02 -0800

Yeah, except that's NOT what happened. That is a product of the old game of Telephone, Telegraph where it starts as "a" and when whatever was said at the beginning becomes "z" by the time it gets to the last person.

She was LEAKING, which means a minor tear and drip, drip, drip and sometimes a bit of a drizzle. This can go on for weeks! It happens sometimes.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

By the way, the 'pretty' part is just for a laugh. She is attractive, men notice and joke about it. But, I take her seriously as a woman politician.
If people should be judged by media's idea of good looks, I would , myself, receive harsh sentence. I am worn, and it shows.

I see the point you are making about judgement and the plane ride. I never before understood why it was a big deal. I figured she told doc what was going on and doc said "do this" or "do that".

I'll be honest. I like the fact that she is a regular non-lawyer, non-pampered working woman. She has lived part of her life doing things like you and other women on this list. hunting, fishing , boating, gardening, snowmobilig. She has a real life. She is a real person. Not a 'professional' politician. I'm tired of 'professional' politicians

But, I accept what you all say on this issue. Like lynn said, maybe there is part of the story we don't know. ....bobford

p.s. when they say "her water broke" does actual water release from inside woman into the outside?