homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:10:54 EST

He was. Like it or not, Ayres was a terrorist, admits to it and brags about
it, just read his books. Both Obama and his wife have multiple connections to

Ayres and his wife. One does not have to be blood
brothers with someone to be seen as paling around. My mother only had to see
me with someone once to
ask about the folks I was paling around with, it was a common phrase of
hers. and in this case, true.

Drew

In a message dated 11/5/2008 1:47:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, genege
rue AT ruralize.com writes:

> Palin has been gracious to a fault,

Bob, how do you square that with her assertion that Obama was "paling
around with terrorists?"

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)