homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:36:58 -0800 (PST)

The real issue is that BO has not been completely open and honest about this
and other relationships from his past. From what I have read they were what
I would call pals, as far as professional urban people pal around. I just
don't consider it a big deal .

Ayers got off because of a technicality and his daddy's influence; but he
did "get off". If Obama chooses to have Ayers as a friend, it might be
something to consider, but it is not , to me, particluary relevant.

Al Gore was friends with that crazy midwest preacher/cultist (fred phelps?)
who goes to soldeirs funerals and scream that that they are going to hell
because U.S. laws grant rights to homosexuals. There are many reasons not to
like Gore (or to like him, if you please); but his onetime friendship with a
lunatic is not one of those reasons, in my opinion.

BO will not be openly friendly with people like Ayers, while in the white
house; he is not stupid. And, he will have to be more open about his past.
There are still some alternative media that are free and open-minded enough
to investigate. He will have no choice. And, if he lied or mis-led about
his past, he will payn a heavy price ....bobford

--- On Thu, 11/6/08, paxamicus AT earthlink.net <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>