homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:06:35 -0700 (PDT)

I wish I knew more about this kind of stuff. I don't trust a lot of the
eco-stuff I see in the MSM, anymore than I trust the corporate stuff. I was
reading Keiths site (journeytoamerica.org)after he posted today, and he had
stuff like how BP was given big awards for eco-heroism which were actually
bogus, all hype.

This am , on one of the news channels, they were taling about how President
Bush is palnning on changing some environmental regulations that Enviro
groups liked. I don't know enough to know what to believe, other than I
believe in clean water/soil/air . I just don't trust most of the media, at
all.......bobford