homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:05:21 -0700 (PDT)

Executive can not remove habeous corpus, anymore. Only courts. Licoln
un-Constitutionally derided and removed habeaus corpus, but, in 'many' ways
, he 'was' a true tyrant.

The argument with h.c. , this time around had only to do with foreign
influenced enemy combatants, 'not' citizens. Have the courts ruled
definitively, one way or the other? I think they have, and did rule in favor
of the plaintaffs ....bobford