homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:34:47 -0400

I'm just not happy with the whole electoral college thing. Every vote
DOESN'T count. I'm in PA, and my vote, through my elector, will go to
Obama (he has a 9.5 point lead here), no matter who I vote for. The
Electoral system makes elections into a game which someone can win even
though more people voted for the other guy. But hey; I just got to hang
up the phone on President Clinton...he only calls me when he wants
something :-)

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA