homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:20:54 -0700

On Oct 31, 2008, at 12:57 PM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I just want to make sure you know you can be law abiding and still
completely disrespect the current holder of the Oval Office.

There are many of us who share that conjoined condition. Only those who are willing to allow an imperial presidency to override law are able to be respectful.

I almost posted this morning, but chose to not further clog the inanity channel, an article on the many, many items the current administration is getting ready to implement in these, their waning days. Bush supporters will point to the same condition in the last days of the Clinton administration. What they should do is find out what is being changed.

It feels so very good to think of this administration's waning days.