homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:39:26 -0700 (PDT)

Lynn, that's funny about PA. Not five minutes ago Andrea Mitchell was on
CNBC talking about how the gap was closing in PA, and that it was now a 3-4
point race, within the margin of error.

When I made my earlier comment about electors, I did not even consider
third party candidates. My vote wouldn't count anyway. AZ does not count
write-in candidates, unless they are an officially registered write-in
candidate ......bobford