homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:12:39 -0700 (PDT)

I thought the original ideas of the 'electors" was to travel (before
telecommunication, and planes, trains, etc) to the place where votes were to
be cast to represent the votes from their states ?

It is bad enough now. With 'direct vote' elections , there would be no brakes
at all, if the fraud became too apparent, and too bad. PPlus, pure democracy
is just another name for mob rule. That is why we , instead, have a
Constituional republic ....bobford