homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:19:47 EDT

The Miami Herald and USA today paid for a full recount after the fact,
counting every ballot and Bush won by a larger margin than originally
thought. But
if Gore's own state, the people who knew him best and had sent him to
Washington had voted for him, Florida would have been irrelevant. He was
grasping
for straws, needing Florida to win and didn't get it.\\

Drew

In a message dated 10/30/2008 11:39:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,