homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:43:50 -0400

I agree. The winners don't want fraud uncovered, and the losers don't
have the power to uncover it. It won't ever get as far as a recall. But
there is a growing rumbling in the masses...registration fraud, purging
voter rolls, faulty machines...it seems to get louder with each
election. I'd like to see it lead to election reform. Wishful thinking.

Lynn Wigglesworth