homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:01:32 -0400

Actually, part of the purpose of the electoral college was also to balance
power between big and small states (population wise).?? I like it, because as
a resident of a "small" state, it gives me more of a voice than I would
otherwise have.?? Otherwise, one would only need to campaign in the cities.

Ray