homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:28:36 -0400

Ah, I'm with you now. Cheers.

On Oct 31, 2008, at 4:23 PM, bob ford wrote:

That is not what I wrote, or meant. Without obedience to the Constitution by the people in our gov't, the 'obligation' of the citizenry to abide by any laws becomes optional , nothing more than personal preference.

My original comment was that as long as the Constitution was appreciated, then I would be respectful toward whom-ever becomes president, whether or not I agree with the choice. But, when a gov't openly dis-regards the Constitution, the gov't itself becomes lawless. It is then a personal choice among individual citizens how to react .......bobford