homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

I liked that Senator from georgia that just retired. The democrat who told
his own party to go to h*ll. I can't remeber his name. I received a packet
this week in the mail from Sarah Palin (I kid you not, her name on the
envelope, though both names inside)asking me to donate. I might 'after' the
elction.

The only reason I can figure she got my name is that I made a donation to
Huckabee in the primary. I know its funny. I'm an atheist, my wife is
catholic, and we donate to a southern baptist from Arkansas.

I thought Huckabee was smart and had a good sense of humor, and I was
hoping he would draw enough votes away from Mccain that something weird would
happen. I don't really know what I was hoping for with the repubs. I just
did not want to see Hillary elected. That is the only good thing I can say
about an Obama win, at least it is not another G-d d*man Clinton ....bobford