homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 06:04:12 -0700

On Oct 18, 2008, at 7:21 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:

He was an extremely good shot, but I don't know if he
shot left- or right-handed.

Hah! Thanks for reminding me that as a teen I shot a long gun left- handed. I did so because my left eye was better for sighting. That was also in the years when I should have been wearing glasses but did not yet. I would fake it when teachers asked me to respond to something on the blackboard. Of course, by not being able to read the blackboard stuff I avoided full indoctrination.