homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:27:58 -0400

I knew I was right!!!
You are very grain oriented, eating very little if any red meat. You even made a post not too long ago about how meat is not setting well with you. I thought, if Gene is anything but an A, the premise and theory is totally wrong and what seems like truth is only coincidence.
So far so good on the basic theory.

Bev