homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: "Wendy" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <vdjor AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:24:12 -0400

I was born left handed also. My grandmother made me sit on my left hand to do everything... eat, color, write etc. To this day, I often still sit on my left hand when I eat or write. When I stand up to do something like use a grease board or a drafting table, my left hand is in my back pocket unless I need it to hold the papers.

Wendy

I must be left footed. When running track I always had to reverse the starting blocks and went over hurdles with the other foot first, sheesh now I can't remember which foot would normally go first.
Someone told me that as a baby they made me switch hands but I don't remember my parents mentioning that.
Van Dell