homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: "Fred Enga, Astechman" <fenga AT astechman.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:12:34 -0700

LOL.

I read this with interest. Sorry that I missed sending in a reply.

Just for laughs, I am a 60 year old male, AB+, who smokes a pipe (tobacco
only), who drinks like a fish (all forms of alcohol except a particularly
nasty German liquor made from artichokes called Cinar), who lives on a diet
of dairy, fish and meat, eats rye breads, has no health problems, is
overweight and unconcerned about it, has a collestoral level that my doctor
is jealous of.

I just thought I was typical Norwegian!

Cheers

Fred Enga