homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:17:19 -0700

On Oct 17, 2008, at 10:54 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

A few general comments and statements:
34 people sent me a survey. I will not name names or say who is what,
other than I really, really wish Gene had sent in a survey. I wanted to
see his survey more than anyone else's, but alas, he did not complete
it. I had my little personal theory that Gene is a Type A, and I wanted
to see if I was right. Am I right, Gene?

I had forgotten. We couldn't find my dog tags but Chris dug out my Army separation papers. The Army says I am Type A.

First, I need to say that I added a few questions to throw people off.

I always knew you were tricky.