homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:51:44 EDT

Interesting, about the left-handed thing.
Long-ago stepson-in-law was a landscaper - close to the earth. No alcohol.
Left-handed. The rest of us drank...he did not. Very quiet and introspective.
This was more than thirty years ago.
He was ridiculed on many occasions (by my husband - Type O) for the left
handed-ness - viewed as 'evil' or dirty. I don't blame him for not sticking
around.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 10/18/2008 6:23:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,