homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:45:48 -0700 (PDT)

I must be left footed. When running track I always had to reverse the
starting blocks and went over hurdles with the other foot first, sheesh now I
can't remember which foot would normally go first.
Someone told me that as a baby they made me switch hands but I don't remember
my parents mentioning that.
Van Dell