homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:21:38 -0500

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 6:34 PM, <paxamicus AT earthlink.net> wrote:
> I am totally left handed. Can't do anything with my right hand.
>
> My ex does everything left handed, except write. He was forced to
> write right handed and is so dyslexic he can barely function insofar
> as anything to do with numbers.

I'm strongly right-handed though when I buggered up my right arm I
managed to mouse and do some other stuff like that left-handed without
much awkwardness. Everyone in my family is (or was) right-handed
except my paternal grandfather. He was punished for using his left
hand, when he was a child and his adult writing was almost
indecipherable. He was an extremely good shot, but I don't know if he
shot left- or right-handed.

Marie