homestead - Re: [Homestead] Primitive Technology Living

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Primitive Technology Living
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 03:08:09 -0400

I just don't like spiders...rats, snakes, mice, no problemo...spiders?? not for me. I do kill the black widows and and brown recluses...we have plenty of those here, both types. Those are the only venomous ones that I am aware of...but we do have a lot of large spiders here. I take the live and let live policy unless they build webs in front of my doors.

bob ford wrote:
Bev, you were talking earlier about the numerous spiders on your
property. If you happen to go by the library and can use their
broadband, this site has a short scientific video from Canada showing
how spiders (primarily wood spiders ) react to different pharma.
There is no transcript to copy and paste, and it wouldn't be of much
use anyway.

Really, the only spider you have to worry about where you live is
black widows, right? I wouldn't think brown recluse would be that
far south. None of the other spiders in your are are venomous,
correct? ...bobford

http://hightimes.com/video/ht_admin/4637