homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:06:10 -0400

I also read this book a few years back, and both my wife and I (who are both
o's) went on his suggested diet.? We both lost ten pounds in two weeks.??
Unfortunately, we couldn't keep on that diet, cause at the time we couldn't
afford all that meat ;-)

Might have to try it again...

Dr. D'adamo did say that there were always exceptions to the basic rules.?? I
have always wondered if this is why the Atkins diet was so effective for
many, and so ineffective for others.?? It is basically a high protien diet,
which would work fairly well for o's, but not so well for almost everyone
else.?? However, I am not curious enough to do a lot of research on it.??
Anyone else??? Bueler??? Beuler?

Ray