homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <vdjor AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:19:04 -0800

Son's #1 and #2 are lefties. Son #3 is right-handed and left-footed and a
switch hitter. He could also throw a football quite well left-handed and
use either hand when he played basketball. Couldn't right left-handed if
you offered him a million dollars! Now, grandson is a lefty but couldn't
throw a ball left-handed to save his life. Strange but true!

Now, DH is right-handed, right dominated for everything except shoveling. He blew out his elbow about 15 years ago and the doctors were totally discombooblated! They'd look at the forms and then ask if he'd checked the wrong box. Then they asked him to show them how he shoveled. then they'd shake their heads and tell him "you're shoveling backwards." The look on his face was good for a giggle. <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "VAN DELL JORDAN" <vdjor AT yahoo.com>

I must be left footed. When running track I always had to reverse the
starting blocks and went over hurdles with the other foot first, sheesh now
I can't remember which foot would normally go first.
Someone told me that as a baby they made me switch hands but I don't
remember my parents mentioning that.