homestead - Re: [Homestead] Video about Obama

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Video about Obama
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:13:31 -0500

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:
> Oh, I'll bet the Vietnam vets who were out and anti-McCain back in '92 will
> be out again with complete ads on the FIVE planes he wrecked and the 134
> people he killed by doing a cold start when there wasn't any need and the
> reason why he stayed in Vietnam which isn't the reason he gives *now* and
> that is politically acceptable.

I admit that I'm completely ignorant about this side of McCain. I work
with a former Navy guy who wonders often and loudly why McCain was
able to survive 5 years in the Hanoi Hilton when the average survival
time was much lower (something like 2 years, I think).

At least I don't suppose anyone will be questioning that he earned his
Purple Heart(s), which I assume he holds.

Re Obama, a Clinton supporter sent me this:
http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/124/the-brand-called-obama.html?page=0%2C0
or
http://tinyurl.com/36almh

Marie