homestead - Re: [Homestead] Video about Obama

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Video about Obama
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:06:42 -0700

Lynda wrote:

Ya know, the guy reminds me of Jim Jones and, and dare I say, Hitler! Carisma. Pretty speeches. They got people involved also.

Hey Lyndie gal, we know you're a total liar from when you trashed Arnold. She called him "Schwarzenazi" or something. And the list goes on. But we haven't seen our little nut case pull out all the stops like this for a long time.

Say, whom does Ma Clanton remind you more of, Caligula or Stalin? Why nominate someone with a list of vendettas a mile long?