homestead - Re: [Homestead] Video about Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Video about Obama
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:45:12 -0800

If McCain had accepted the offer to come back he would have lost his commission and been out of the military.

He was known as a Song Bird. Contrary to the common myth about him, he wasn't treated all that badly considering where he was. Sure, the medical treatment wasn't all that good but it is 100% better than the medical treatment others got which was ZERO!

He worked LONG and HARD to keep the records from the camp sealed for just that reason.

Well, of course, and they should be out. The people need to know these
things and then put it all in perspective. We want to know all the
questionable stuff, whether it's wrecking planes or smoking weed.
Character is a key requirement, if not THE key requirement for a
president. Funny that Gene would title a post character about the same
time as I was writing this...a TZ moment perhaps? ;)

Hmmm. I wasn't aware of two reasons. Please expand on this.

I have oft wondered that one myself.