homestead - Re: [Homestead] Video about Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Video about Obama
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:51:58 -0800

Oh, I'll bet the Vietnam vets who were out and anti-McCain back in '92 will be out again with complete ads on the FIVE planes he wrecked and the 134 people he killed by doing a cold start when there wasn't any need and the reason why he stayed in Vietnam which isn't the reason he gives *now* and that is politically acceptable. There will also be all the folks who want to know why he had all his Vietnam records sealed and why he worked so hard to be sure that Vietnam didn't realise all their records on POWs.

Ol' McNasty's temper trantrums are just more of the same, no big news.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

It is normal to have a favorite now but also wise to observe what
happens in the next seven months. Once the Democrats choose their
candidate, then the real fight begins. We will learn more than we want
to know about every joint Obama smoked and every temper tantrum McCain
had. Accusations, innuendo, flip-flops, retractions, and what-I-really-
meants will be ubiquitous. The challenge is to focus on the important
things--those things that you consider important. The process works. I
hope the voting machines do.