homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:56:28 -0400

Easy, there, mamacita. : )

I did not mean to be offensive.

I will try to explain what I DID mean so if you want to yell at me you can do it for what I really meant, not what you thought I meant, ok?

I meant that the press cherry picks what it wants to play up, that all the players are equally scuzzy, and they all use the same machinations...which I THOUGHT was the point of the original poster...so I was trying to agree with him in a half assed snarky kind of way.

Is that more better?

Celia