homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:35:46 -0700

On Mar 21, 2008, at 12:15 PM, Robert Walton wrote:

Can anyone explain the whole Super delagates thing to
me???<

Go to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdelegate

A crazy, crazy scheme that most go before the next time. :>)

Seems to me that political parties can do whatever they choose to do within the law.

It also seems to me that our current system blocks Constitutional intent. There are many political parties, but the Democrats and Republicans essentially write them out of the process with the full complicity of MSM. Follow the money.