homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:28:50 -0400

>We don't need to look at what the rest of the world wants, be it the
Iranians or the Irish before we consider our own needs for our
nation.<

A popular stance. On the other hand most who prescibe to this stance,
do expect that the rest of the world will abide by our wishes, live
under what we think is a proper democracy and sell us their oil at a
price we like.

Rob - Va