homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:09:40 EDT

You should be right, it is illegal for Wright to be espousing a political
belief, support a party and
candidate and not renounce the church's tax free status. My preacher will
absolutely not discuss
politics on the pulpit. The very fact the Obama says he has heard Wright
speak like this and
still puts his children in the pews tells me his disagreement, only raised
now in the midst of
controversy is suspect. Church is about GOD, but Rev Wright disagrees with
that statement.
Did you read his interview with Der Spiegel on Mar 13?? It is entitled "is
america too racist for
a black president". He states that religious beliefs belong in politics and
vice versa.

Drew

In a message dated 3/21/2008 1:45:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,