homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:48:40 -0800

Well, I think the best Constitutional amendment would be one that does away with political parties!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

On Mar 21, 2008, at 12:15 PM, Robert Walton wrote:

Can anyone explain the whole Super delagates thing to
me???<

Go to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdelegate

A crazy, crazy scheme that most go before the next time. :>)

Seems to me that political parties can do whatever they choose to do
within the law.

It also seems to me that our current system blocks Constitutional
intent. There are many political parties, but the Democrats and
Republicans essentially write them out of the process with the full
complicity of MSM. Follow the money.