homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:41:47 -0800

Wellll, actually, it was Repubs that brought it to the attention of the press. Hannity put it on a continual loop on his website. However, O'LieLee is claiming that he broke the story. Faux news is having a hay day with all this.

The Obama news, oops, I mean the other cable news stations are playing it down and cheerleading his pretty speech.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

This is really not a partisan issue at all as far as I am concerned. This is
not a random preacher. Obama has tied his wagon very firmly to this
particular preacher and the scrutiny will follow. Besides, this is a battle between
two Dems that is fueling all this, not the Rep.s