homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:57:22 -0400

This response is kind of out of the context of the comment to which I was responding, though, which was, "Can anyone here tell me the difference between Obama's church and a
fundamentalist Muslim Madrasa when it comes to the rhetoric and inciting hatred?"

I think it's pretty apparent hatred isn't partisan. It comes in all shapes and colours, sadly.

Cheers,

Celia