homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:07:44 -0800

But I don't think he's a good choice <g> I don't trust him. If nothing else, he wants every single solitary piece of land in the U.S. tested for lead and then doesn't want anyone to grow anything on it unless they get rid of the lead to a level that he considers optimal. He doesn't care if it is naturally occuring lead or polutants. He doesn't care if it is your backyard or a large farm.

He's got some way out there ideas that are dangerously expensive to the average voter!

Who are the Libertarians running? Is it someone worth voting for or just someone who wants to get their 15 minutes of fame again?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj AT intrex.net>

Ralph Nader, a good third choice.
And you get to actually support a _third_ party candidate. Isn't that what everyone wants,
a good range of choices, plus you have the Libertarians, a good fourth?