homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:04:10 -0800

I gave ya a whole laundry list of things I don't like about Obama. In fact, my mistake and I freely admit that I didn't do my homework, was saying I thought he'd be a good candidate back in 2004! I've since done my homework.

No, Obama himself doesn't say a thing about race. He has his wife and his campaign machine do it for him! Different dogs, same smell.

And, he's a hypocrit. He hits every single black neighborhood in places like SC, NY and if the Clintons do it then they are courting the black vote according to "his" people. They have said the same thing about McCain. They said the same thing about Huckabee when he was in the south. Next thing out of their mouth is that Obama isn't using race. Hello, it cuts both ways!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

Lynda, why do you keep bringing up race with Obama? His race seems to
be more of an issue for you than him. I keep hearing "race card", etc
when you post on Obama.

One reason I like the guy is he is the first black man running for
president in my lifetime that hasn't based most of his candidacy on
race. I watch him closely and I've not seen him "pulling the race
card". In fact, I've heard him say he could be "purple, polka dotted
or whatever" and you either like his politics or you don't.

Lynda, find another reason to not like Obama. I'm sure there is one out there.

Rob -Va

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.