homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 07:48:11 -0500

I don't know. I think there are times we shouldn't be particularly proud of ourselves as a nation. We do have things of which to be ashamed.

That said, she didn't say she had never been proud of the United States. She said she was really proud RIGHT NOW.

There are times when I feel more pride than others. I love my kids all the time but there are moments when they shine. I note those times. I think that's
what Michelle Obama was doing.

Cheers

Moon