homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:39:51 -0800

Very true. The media is just as bad as the political parties. In fact, I think the best thing that could happen is the demise of political parties! Either that or barring folks who don't do their homework and only vote dependant on what party a candidate is linked to. <g>

Between spouses out there saying they've never been proud to be an American until now (a very racially motivated remark) and politicians who leave sick or dying wives to have affairs, I just don't see any choices worth making this year. The folks I might have voted for won't get the nomination.

Rather sad that this year there really isn't even a lesser of two evils.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

I wonder what people think about Cindy McCain's drug addiction and the
details of that. I think it's valid, to bring this kind of thing up.
If my potential President's wife was stealing drugs from her own
charity, why isn't THAT getting any play?
My point is that honest reporting has gone the way of the dodo bird
and all we see for the most part are the sound bites they want us to
see.

Cheers,

Moon