homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:33:55 -0500

You are spending a lot of time really disliking Obama. Is there anyone you do like?

Moon

On Feb 28, 2008, at 12:27 PM, Lynda wrote:

Ah gee, you sound just like Obama's campaign team. I guess I'm a racist too
because I didn't cry over Katrina. Excuse me while I roll my eyes.

Everybody is a racist if they don't like Obama. Hells bells, I was one of
the first people who thought he should be running for president. Then I did
more homework and retracted what I'd said before. I made a BIG mistake by
rushing to judgement and being struck by that speech he made at the Dem
convention. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

His record sucks! He lies! AND, his campaign has made race an issue.

He's on the committe that oversees Homeland Security (Ya know, the folks in
charge of FEMA.) AND the subcommitte on federal financial management. Oh,
and the subcommitte on State, Local and Private Sector Preparedness. Yet
he never made a trip to NOLA until it was presidential campaign time. And
his campaign national chair called Hillary a racist for not crying about
Katrina.

He's one report with the list of race-baiting incidents that are directly
from the Obama campaign. There are more.
http://storieswetellourselves.blogspot.com/2008/02/obama-plays-race-card.html