homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:24:41 -0500

On Feb 25, 2008, at 5:39 PM, Lynda wrote:

No, not something about race and Nader. It is about Nader and him making
outrageous statements and nobody ever says anything. He's already called
Obama a fraud and nobody came back at him saying he was being a racist. If
anyone else says *anything* to or about Obama, the race issue comes up. It
won't with Nader. Folks will just shrug and say "oh that's just Nader being
Nader." So, if he says "Obama lied on the debates about being the only one
that didn't vote against the war," no one will say he is being negative or
that he's being a racist as has been done against other folks. Doesn't make
any difference if what folks say are facts or not, they get slammed with
being negative or being a racist. Nader won't get the same treatment.

Lynda