homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:21:32 -0800

Well, he wants the Taft-Hartley Act repealed because he thinks labor unions should be able to give all the money they want to political campaigns.

I"m against PIRGs. I think they are a fraud!

All the petitions he had in the 2004 election that were determined to have "fake" signatures. Some of which he personally went out and gathered. I mean, come on, you don't get to use made up names and Mickey Mouse to get into an election.

The list is long and some of his "ideas" is totally out in left field!

The only thing he is good for is taking on Obama because he'll get away with things the others can't and without the race card being able to be used against him.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj AT intrex.net>

Haven't heard any accusations of fraud other than yours.
He'd probably be more supporting of a homesteading movement that all the other candidates
put together, and natural agriculture and permaculture as well. Or is that not good criteria
for judging the value of a presidential candidate?