homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ethnicity (was Tortillas)

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ethnicity (was Tortillas)
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:02:16 -0500

On 4/14/07, Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net> wrote:

Chile Rellenos are one measure I have for Mexican restaurants. If they do
them well then there is a good chance everything else will be OK.

I keep hoping for one here that does them right. So far I've been
disappointed, but a new restaurant opened and a coworker from New
Mexico who is Hispanic says it's good. I will be checking. So far,
Springfield is doing better with Indian and Thai restaurants.

The one decent Mexican place went into the toilet when INS (or
whatever it's called these days) deported most of the staff.

Marie