homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pequins and Ashes

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pequins and Ashes
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:00:29 -0500

Bill, thanks for the instructions and suggestions for building the composting urinal. I will show it to my husband AFTER I install the zip line to get us quickly across the ravine to the flushing toilet. As a former climber, I have to have some justification for installing it!

--Sage
way out in Texas

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:10:58 -0700