homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ethnicity (was Tortillas)

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ethnicity (was Tortillas)
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:08:22 -0400

We are in the same boat, and found our only solution to having no Mexican
eateries is to perfect these goodies at home!
We sure cannot seem to do without this kind of food. I'd say we eat some
form of Mexican dishes a few times a week.
This is really great staff of life food to work hard outdoors on! i
don't need to refuel myself for a long time when i eat it.
Toni - who is more than ready to get going outdoors, sighhh. Back to the
basement grow room for this gardener.