homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ethnicity (was Tortillas)

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ethnicity (was Tortillas)
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:55:09 -0500

On 4/13/07, VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanx for that information. It makes a lot more
sense.
Thinking about Chiles Rellenos. I can only recall one
restaurant that actually filled the chile. .... All the others that I've
encountered >just batter the
outside of the chile.

That ought to be a culinary crime. I love chiles rellenos, but I only
order the dish from restaurants I know fix it right. Alas, none of
them are in Springfield.

Marie